Search This Blog

like us on face book

Saturday 9 August 2014

Cheese Fries....(KFC style)

Cheese fries is one of my favorite fast food....Delicious & creamy melted cheese... so yummmmy.!!!!  When i was new to singapore, my hubby take me to KFC...it was my first visit...Still i remember the day, when i tasted cheese fries it tastes different & i don't like that.... Later iam used to the taste & become huge fan of it..... Now my son likes the taste & Iam sure most of us love fast food.....especially kids... It is fast, cheap & good... But it is not healthy too.... I could't control my kid to stop eating junk foods... Suddenly one idea striked, atleast we try the cheese fries at home & avoid fast foods..... So me & my hubby decided to have fast food once in a month.... I bought fries, cheese, mayonnaise & spring onions & prepared at home... It came out well.... Rarely we have this cheese fries.....try this....


INGREDIENTS:

Frozen fries- 10
Cheese(semi-solid)- 3tsp
Maonnaise- 2tsp
Spring onions- for garnishing

METHOD:

  • First heat oil in a pan & drop the fries....deep frying till golden color appears..
  • Drain oil & set aside...
  • Now pour melted cheese over the fries...
  • Drizzle mayonnaise over the cheese....
  • Garnish with the spring onions.....
  • Delicious cheese fries are ready....!!!!!!
  • NOTE: You can prepare potato fries at home....cut the potatoes horizontally & dry it.....if u want add some salt to taste.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment